Friday, March 26, 2010

A little something for the ex

I'm sorry for wasting your time,
I'm sorry you had to put up with me,
I'm sorry for ever loving you,
I'm sorry for everything we did,
I'm sorry for causing you pain,
I'm sorry for making you worry,
I'm sorry for the way I actted around you,
I'm sorry for ever letting you in my life,
I'm sorry for for knowing you,
I'm sorry we became friends,
I'm sorry we became lovers,
I'm sorry for my problems,
But overall I'm not sorry for leaving you,
And I'm not sorry for caring about you at all!!
I'm not sorry for the memories either,
So goodbye!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Brianna!

    Sometimes writing our feelings gives us new perspective about things.

    Beautiful poem.Hope you can drop by and read mine,too.Miss talking to you!

    ReplyDelete